Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 Active ingredient
- Neuromodulator peptide relaxes
muscle contractions gently by interfering with the SNARE complex.
- Similar mechanism of action as Botulinum Toxin, but more gentle and safe for daily use. Benefits:
- Reduces wrinkle depth, volume and length.
- Destabilizes the SNARE complex to relax muscle contractions that cause expression wrinkles.
Tranexamic Acid Active ingredient
- Inhibits photo-induced melanocyte tyrosinase activity to prevent pigmentation after sun exposure, laser or pulsed light treatments.
- Decreases hyperpigmentation
- Prevents future pigment formation
Collagen Amino Acids – Active ingredient
- Marine-derived hydrolyzed collagen
- Complex triple helix structure responsible for its high moisture retention properties
- Low average weights able to penetrate the stratum corneum
- Improve elasticity
- Prevent excessive dehydration
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Ascorbic Acid – Active ingredient
- Active form of Vitamin C with antioxidant and photo-protective benefits.
- Involved in wound healing, collagen formation and many other essential functions of the body.
- Neutralizes free radicals to prevent cellular damage.
- Unifies skin tone.
- Protects against UV damage.
Glutathione – Active ingredient
- Tri-peptide found throughout the body provides antioxidant defense and skin brightening by binding to and deactivating the tyrosinase enzyme involved in melanin production.
- Antioxidant protection from free radicals.
- Brightens skin tone by reducing melanin production.
- Increases efficacy of Vitamin C in the body
Glutathione – Scientific Studies
o Watanabe, Fumiko. et. al. “Skin-whitening and skin-condition-improving effects of topical oxidized glutathione.”
Growth Factors – for a Healthy Hair & Scalp
Epidermal growth factor (Egf): Enhances cellular turnover to produce more collagen for thicker scalp.
Fibroblast growth factor-9 (Fgf9): Targets and renews hair follicles.
Hepatocyte growth factor (Hgf): Increases fibroblast activity to upregulate collagen production, DNA synthesis in hair bulb keratinocytes, and promotes keratinocyte migration.
Interleukin growth factor-1 (lgf-1): Follicular papilla stimulation for rapid hair growth.
Vascular endothelial growth factor (Vegf): Promotes angiogenesis and blood circulation.
Biotin – Active ingredient
- Essential nutrient for protein synthesis and keratin production.
- All participants in 18 studies demonstrated improvement in hair health. *
- Supports production of hair keratin associated proteins for stronger, healthier hair.
*Patel DP, Swink SM, Castelo-Soccio L. A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss. Skin Appendage Disord.
2017;3(3):166-169. doi:10.1159/000462981 27
Copper Peptide – Active ingredient
- Activates the removal of damaged skin cells and repairs scalp tissue.
- Accelerates hair growth by restoring a healthy growth cycle.
- Enhances levels of Collagen types I and III, and Elastin in the extracellular matrix of the skin and scalp.
- Promotes increased scalp thickness and health.
Vitamin K – Active ingredient
- Promotes wound healing, has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It’s role in blood clotting may also make it beneficial for helping to minimize dark undereye circles.
- Aids in the repair of damaged blood vessels to reduce under eye dark circles.
- Promotes formation of collagen.
Arnica Montana Extract – Active ingredient
- Anti-inflammatory properties disperse trapped fluids.
- Stimulates the activity of white blood cells to relieve congestion.
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Calms under eye puffiness.
Caffeine Liposomes – Active ingredient
- Increases microcirculation.
- Antioxidant properties protect the skin from extrinsic aging.
- Encapsulated in liposome drug delivery technology (Fig. 1).
- Enhances under eye microcirculation to avoid pooling.
- Reduces puffiness.
Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 – Active ingredient
- Promotes dermal papilla proteins to increase hair follicle size, decreases inflammatory cytokines.
- Reduces 5-alpha-reductase enzyme involved in hormone-related hair loss.
- Increases thickness and length of hair.
- Decreases scalp inflammation.
- Reduces effects of hormone-related hair loss and other types of alopecia.
- Stimulates a healthy hair growth cycle.
- In clinical studies, Copper Peptide was injected into shaved mice. The accelerated hair growth was seen in just 12 days.
- Pickart L., Vasquez-Soltero J.M., Margolina A. (2015) Resetting Skin Genome Back to Health Naturally with GHK. In: Farage M., Miller K., Maibach H. (eds) Textbook of Aging Skin. Springer,